Friday, January 9, 2009
Haircut!
Ginny received her second professional haircut today. I think it looks great, and she seems to enjoy not having hair in her face while she's playing. She did great at the beauty shop. From the basket of children's books she chose the only one that actually was not a children's book: Reader's Digest. I think she really goes for size and overall feel, rather than content. She didn't actually read through it during the cut, but sort of clung onto it for dear life, especially when Nicky (the stylist) brought out the spray bottle (can't say why, it was just frightening). But after a few minutes Ginny warmed up and made friends with all the ladies, playing peek-a-boo and blowing kisses and repeating many words they said, to everyone's surprise ("Did she just say 'distraction'?")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful haircut! And I think she's got that jar figured out. Smart girl - not at all surprised she could say "distraction". Can't wait to see more.
-scotty (slopoet taken already)
I think the haircut is darling! And you're right, it would be really annoying to play and have hair in your face!
Post a Comment