Friday, August 21, 2009

Ginny's New Dresses




Ginny has recently been the recipient of some new, beautiful dresses, which she is modeling for me in these pictures. They have been great to wear around Madison, since the weather finally warmed up somewhat over the past couple weeks. Plus she has Uncle John's wedding coming up in September. She is the flower girl, so will need a good dress to wear.
I can't believe she is almost 2!!!!!! We are already talking about her birthday party, since she absolutely loves the idea of cupcakes. She is talking so well these days. When she is sitting in her highchair for a meal, she likes to have a fork to use herself. Then she picks up a piece of whatever is on her plate and says, "I fork it!" as she attempts to stick the fork into the food while holding the food in her other hand. "I fork it! I forked it!", she continues, as Tim and I are rolling on the flooring laughing. Last night she was forking kohlrabi.

1 comment:

heather said...

She is so cute! Wish we could come by and play!-heather and greg and jack